Friday, January 5, 2018

IL Road Trip: Part 6 (Family Time)

While the girls and I were in IL, Savannah stayed with Grandma Judy at her house. Hadley and I stayed in the guest suite (shown below) in the retirement community where my Gran Rowell lives. The guest suite was a mile from my mom's house and had a bed, living area, kitchen, and bathroom. Best of all, it didn't cost us anything to stay there!


Here's a picture of Hadley snuggling with her blanket and baby in our suite:


A couple times a day, the girls and I would walk down the hall with Grandma Judy and spend some time with my Gran Rowell (who is 102 years old) in her apartment:

Hadley and Savannah enjoyed playing Gran's piano:

During our stay in IL, my family often gathered at Duane's house for dinner and games. The girls and I are pictured below with my mom and sister Renee:




No comments: