Monday, January 22, 2018

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from this week.

On Saturday morning, the girls loved putting their personalized chairs on top of the couch while I vacuumed the living room. They felt like they were sitting on top of the world!

I think Hadley looks adorable when she holds her baby. It amazes me how Hadley instinctively knows how to be a mom by the way she gently holds and burps her baby against her chest. 

Hadley loves playing doctor and listening to her baby's heartbeat:


For our meals the week, Tal made slooppy joes and chicken-style cacciatore (below):

For my 5 lunches this week, I made baked salmon and chicken caesar salad. (I love the prepackaged chicken caesar salads from Walmart that have 230 calories.)

I love to sprinkle Mrs. Dash's lemon pepper seasoning on the salmon and bake it for 10 minutes at 425 degrees. It's simple, healthy, and delicious!

Over the weekend, the girls and I returned our books to the public library in our neighborhood, got some new books, and picked up Savannah's Geronimo Stilton book that she was being held for her:

Hadley's Painting

Today was Savannah's first day as a Junior Librarian in my library. As a Junior Librarian, she and her four teammates will help me the media center 10 times from January-June 2018. From 7:30-7:45 A.M., she and her teammates will take the library cart, go to the 6 classes that have library for specials that day, and collect students' library books. Then, they will check-in the books and put them on the cart, so my parent volunteers can shelve them. Savannah is excited to be a Junior Librarian!

No comments: