Thursday, May 25, 2017

My 41st Birthday!

Last Thursday, May 18 was my 41st birthday!  

I've been blessed with a small group of loyal friends, including Emily, Amanda, Sarah, and Peggie, who have been important parts of my life for the last 10-25 years. All of them, as well as my mom and Tal's mom, sent me birthday cards that made my day extra special:

Unfortunately, my birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse didn't happen last Thursday. On our way to dinner, Tal and I discovered that our Expedition had a flat tire:

Instead of eating steak and birthday cake, I watched Tal change my flat tire (Thanks, Tal!) and then waited at the car dealership while the hole in my tire got patched. We didn't get home until 8:30 PM.

While Tal changed my tire, Savannah and Hadley did cartwheels and played with water in our front yard:



This evening (one week after my birthday) our family finally celebrated my birthday at Texas Roadhouse. The food was delicious, and I enjoyed not having to cook or clean-up dinner tonight.  My birthday dinner was worth the wait!





No comments: