Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks.

Last Christmas, Uncle Benny and Aunt EJ gave Hadley a box filled with Disney princess costumes. Hadley loved dressing up as Cinderella and wearing a necklace, bracelet, and clip-on earrings:

One night last week, Hadley wasn't in her bed when I checked on her before I went to bed. Thankfully, Tal and I found Hadley in Savannah's bed. In fact, Hadley crawled into Savannah's bed three nights last week:

On my birthday, my school teammates surprised me with some yummy chocolate and vanilla cupcakes:

Savannah and I shared the cupcakes while I ate lunch with her in the cafeteria on my birthday:

Eight months ago, we discovered that Hadley is allergic is shrimp. Last week Tal and Savannah ate honey garlic shrimp for dinner. Hadley didn't eat any of the shrimp, but she had an allergic reaction and threw up repeatedly after she put Savannah's fork in her mouth.

While we were in Myrtle Beach last weekend, Tal and Benny went to the Blackberry Smoke concert at the House of Blues on Saturday, May 20. Grandma Barbara, EJ, and I made it a girls night and took Savannah, Harper, and Hadley to the mall. We had the best time riding battery-operated stuffed animals around the mall for 15 minutes.
Savannah on the panda

EJ and Harper on the rabbit

Grandma Barbara and Hadley on the cow





Savannah and I are enjoying the Netflix series Anne with an E. I grew up reading the Anne of Green Gables series and watching the movie starring Megan Follows as Anne. I think Savannah resembles Anne with her reddish hair, freckles, and fair skin:



No comments: