Friday, May 5, 2017

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks.

Last Friday night, our family drove 40 min to eat dinner at Pizza Inn, which is Tal's favorite pizza place:

Savannah's friend Liza lives in the house behind our house. Liza invited Savannah and Hadley to jump on her trampoline:

Hadley spent a long time dressing Savannah's American girl doll:




Savannah and Hadley loved getting this sweet note from Gran and Granddaddy in the mail:

Last weekend Tal rented a tiller from Home Depot and tilled the area around our mailbox:

Then, a few days ago, Tal rolled out new sod in the area:

Selfie with my girls while we watched TV with Tal in our bonus room:

Teacher Appreciation Day was on May 2. I showed my school ID at Chick-fil-a and got a free chicken sandwich. Then, the girls and I went to Chipotle, where we got BOGO chicken bowls for dinner. It was nice to be appreciated by Chick-fil-a and Chipotle!

The girls and I played in our backyard:




Hadley pushed Savannah:


Earlier this week, I went to our county's public library book sale. Elementary school librarians were invited to fill two boxes of gently used books before the sale was open to the public:

Below are the 368 gently used books that I got for my school library:



I spotted Hadley's name when I was looking through Ballard Designs' latest catalog:

This evening our family went to Home Depot to get the some shrubs, flowers, soil, and spray paint. Tomorrow I'm going to spray paint our outdoor planters and then plant a shrub and some pink flowers in each one: 

Hadley loved the red flowers that a cashier at Home Depot gave her:



No comments: