Thursday, November 15, 2018

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from this week.

Savannah has earned a 100% on her last three vocab tests! 

This week Tal and I had a day date. We enjoyed having some alone time and adult conversation, as well as shopping at Trader Joe's and Sprouts and eating a leisurely lunch at The Pit. We both ordered BBQ and green beans at The Pit:

The last time we ate at The Pit was on my birthday (May 18)...and the day before I started my weight loss journey:

 6 months later and 60 lbs lighter (on a cold and rainy day):


The girls and I did an impromptu art project. I painted their handprints with some leftover green paint...


...that I used to paint our kitchen door two years ago:


I popped the girls' handprint art in a leftover frame... 

...and displayed it inside our living room bookcase:
I love free projects!
 

No comments: