Monday, November 12, 2018

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last few days.

On Sunday afternoon, the girls played in the mall play area after church:

On Veteran's Day, the girls and I had the day off from school. We slept late, and then Hadley did some painting at the kitchen table:

Savannah volunteered to put labels and stamps on our Christmas card envelopes:

Then, the girls and I went swimming at the Y in our neighborhood: 

In the kiddie pool, the girls played in the fountains and slid down the water slide:


Then, we went swimming in the lap pool, where the water was 3-5 feet deep:



Hadley loved floating on her back:

When I started Optavia 6 months ago, one of my goals was to look decent in a swimming suit. I've lost nearly 60 lbs and dropped 4 sizes, and I consider it a non-scale victory that I allowed Savannah to take a picture of me wearing a swimming suit this morning:

No comments: