Friday, December 25, 2015

2016 Photo Calendars

For Christmas, I made 8 Shutterfly photo calendars for our immediate family (as I've done over the last few years). On PicMonkey, I uploaded some of my favorite photos from 2015 and then created the collages below for the calendar pages.

To make the calendars more meaningful, I personalized the pages for each family or individual. For instance, Benny and EJ's calendar includes mostly photos of Harper, while my mom's calendar includes pictures from her trips to NC, as well as pictures of her with Savannah and Hadley.

On the front cover of each calendar, I included the following quote:
"The best things in life are the people you love,
the places you've been,
and the memories you've made along the way."

Creating the photo calendars was a labor of love, and I hope they bring fond memories of 2015!









































No comments: