Saturday, April 20, 2013

Master Bedroom: Rosalie Paisley Bedding

Tal and I recently crossed off one of  our
2013 home goals...we bought new bedding for our bedroom! 

After months of searching, we finally selected the 
Rosalie Paisley bedding from Pottery Barn (my first PB purchase!). 

We love how the Rosalie Paisley bedding matches our
 wall color (Behr's Venus Teal) beautifully, as well as coordinates nicely
 with the blues, greens, and yellows around our house. 

Although there is a lot of color and pattern in our room, 
our wall of windows and new white sheets keep the room light and bright. 

Eventually, Tal and I would like to paint or replace 
our bedroom furniture, but it probably won't happen this year.

It's amazing how new paint and bedding instantly
 make our bedroom feel more updated!

1 comment:

Meg said...

We have the same bedding. it's fun to see how someone else styles it! I've been looking for the perfect accent pillows. I'm jealous of yours!