Sunday, November 7, 2010

21 Months Old!

I'll be 21 months old this week!

I've started saying 1-2 new words each day--
too many for Mommy to keep track of! :-)

I can say the names of my teacher and all of
my friends at school:
Ashley, Maura, Penny, June, Adler,
Bailey, and Dylan.

I know my name is Banna
(short for Savannah and Banana).
The other kids in my class can't say
Savannah, so they call me Banna.
Lots of people call me Savannah Banana.
I point to myself when Mommy
or Daddy say, "Who's Savannah?"

This week I learned how to "oink" like a pig.

I have 10 teeth, but I haven't gotten any new
ones within the last couple months.

I don't sit in my high chair much anymore.
I prefer to sit in my booster seat and eat at the
kitchen table with Mommy and Daddy.

I love to wa-wa (draw).
I like to draw on the walls and floors
when Mommy and Daddy aren't looking.

I love to dance, clap my hands, and
pretend I'm beating a drum.
I have rhythm just like Daddy!

My hair is getting lighter and looks more strawberry blonde
than red. However, I still have reddish eyebrows and eyelashes,
so Mommy thinks my reddish hair might stick around!

I love to go down the slide
and say "Whee!"

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love the photos of Savannah on the slide. Also the picture of Grandma Rowell and Savannah. Oh my, with all of her language, you are entering another new and very fun stage.