Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pumpkin Farm

Today Savannah and I visited the local pumpkin farm:

It was Teacher Appreciation Weekend, so everything was free!

Savannah and I met up with my friend Emily and her family:
Xavier, Felix, David, and Emily

Savannah spent three hours jumping in the bouncy house, 
sliding down the giant slide, and swinging on the playground: 


Savannah stands in front of this sign every year, 
 so we can measure how much she's grown over the past year:


 I love this girl's smile, freckles, and dimple!

Savannah enjoyed going on a pony ride:




Before heading home, all of us took a hay ride...
Savannah and Xavier


Felix


Felix and David

 ...to the pumpkin patch...

...where we all picked out a pumpkin to take home:  



My baby belly is bigger than my pumpkin!

 Going to the pumpkin farm is one of our favorite ways to kick off fall!


No comments: