Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Getting Ready for Baby Hadley: Baby Clothes

Over the last two weeks, I've washed and sorted all of Hadley's newborn and 0-3 months clothes 
(as well as bibs, burp cloths, socks, hats, and receiving blankets):

Thankfully, Hadley is blessed with plenty of clothes from Savannah and her cousin Harper:

I lined Hadley's dresser with the some leftover 
pink patterned shelf paper that I used in Savannah's dresser:

Then, I put away everything, including the bibs below:

Receiving Blankets and Burp Cloths

Sleepers and Sleep Sacks

Over the last few months, Tal and I have worked really hard to get ready for Hadley's arrival. We still have a few more items on our to-do list, including installing the car seats, making freezer meals, and packing our hospital bags...before Hadley joins our family in the next month!

No comments: