Wednesday, June 18, 2014

23 Weeks!


Today Tal and I got a great report when we went to the OB for my 23-week appointment. During the follow-up ultrasound, the sonographer did a thorough anatomy scan. We're thankful that everything was normal, and Hadley is healthy.

Hadley kept her face hidden, so the sonographer was unable to get some decent pictures of Hadley's face. Tal jokes that Hadley doesn't want her picture taken because she knows that Mommy will take countless pictures after she's born. Ha! 

Hadley's heartbeat was 148 beats per minute. She weighed 1 lb. 4 oz., which is right on target for 23 weeks.

In other news, over the last 6 months, I've gained only 4 lbs., which makes me (and the doctor) very happy.

My next appointment is on July 14 when I'll take the glucose test!

No comments: