Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cultural Celebration

On Thursday, I had a great time attending the cultural celebration at Savannah's preschool:

When I arrived, Savannah was sitting on the carpet listening 
to her teacher read the holiday book Olive the Other Reindeer:

Savannah's class sang several holiday and winter songs:  

For the first song, Savannah dressed up as a penguin and sang
"I'm a little penguin short and round..." (to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot):

Savannah acted out winter songs about snowmen and snowflakes: 


Savannah loved curtseying in her tutu dress when the progam ended:

After the program, Savannah and I played Winter Bingo with her classmates:

Then, Savannah presented me with an 
adorable snowman painting that she made:



Savannah's artwork in her classroom:



No comments: