Sunday, May 12, 2013

6 Years!

On May 11, Tal and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!

Tal and I are thankful that we have a happy and successful marriage. Obviously, our marriage isn't perfect because Tal and I aren't perfect. Believe me, we've had some rough patches in our relationship, particularly as newlyweds and after Savannah was born. We struggled to adjust to life as a married couple, as well as life with a crying newborn who wouldn't go to sleep. :-)

Overall, however, Tal and I get along really well, and our arguments are few and far between.We treat one another with love and respect, work together as a team,  and invest in our relationship by spending time together and communicating daily.

When stressful moments arise, the Lord gives us strength to persevere, courage to forgive, and unconditional love for one another.

Tal and I look forward to many more years together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel-

Congrats on your happy years...I think each gets better, too! You are a hardworking couple, and creative and budget-wise to boot! It's fun to stop by your blog sometimes and see what's up in NC! Good luck with the lawn!
Your AZ cousin,
Sarah