Monday, November 7, 2011

Savannah Sayings

Over the last month, Savannah has been using more complex sentences and vocabulary:
"Oooh, it's nice outside."
"It's time to go to church?"
"I need to blow my nose."
"Mommy and Daddy getting married." (pointing to our wedding picture)
"I eat sandwich."
"Firemen help people."
"I want some more water."
 "Oh my goodness!"
"Look! There's a trash truck."
"I wanna wear my Dora shoes."
"Mommy, sit right there."
"Daddy's golfing with Uncle Benny."
"I wanna use my princess cup."
"Jesus, thank you for my food. Amen."
"I wanna watch Barney."
 "Cars go by."
"Cars hurt people."
"Jesus make it all better."
"I go to the doctor."
"Where did Daddy go?"
"I wanna get gas, too."
"Look! Mr. Sun is coming out."
"Mommy's school is that way."
"Look! Stars in the sky."
 Also, Savannah has started articulating her likes and dislikes,
as well as her emotions:
"I like nuts."
"I like pizza."
"I like tea."
"I like ants."
"I don't like spiders."
"I don't like cheese."
"I'm tired."
"I'm scared."


No comments: