Tal and I celebrated Christmas in Salter Path with Tal's family. We enjoyed eating good food, playing with Savannah, and relaxing with family. Savannah was showered with Christmas gifts:
1. Savannah received this cute and creative T-shirt that Benny and EJ customized:
2. Savannah loves putting the correct shapes and letters in the school bus:
3. Savannah is fascinated with babies and loves saying, "baby, baby." In the pictures below, you can see how much Savannah loves giving her new baby a bottle and pacifier. The baby even cries!
4. Recently, Savannah has become interested in puzzles--like this one in which the cow "moos" and the pigs "oink."
5. Savannah's favorite Christmas gift is the kitchen that Barbara gave her. She loves opening and closing the doors, pushing the buttons on the microwave, and making coffee for Grandaddy.