Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In 2010, I resolve to...

give Savannah lots of kisses and squeezes**read for pleasure each day**minimize the clutter in our house**spend more time with friends**update our living room**take pictures of Savannah's milestones**visit my family in Illinois**take 20-30 minutes each morning before I leave for school to complete 1 or 2 small chores (like putting in a load of laundry or picking up Savannah's toys)**take time to snuggle with Tal on the couch each night**save money for our summer vacation**give away or throw away things we haven't used in awhile**maximize my time with Tal and Savannah**organize our attic**blog each week to keep family and friends informed**dust our house more often**have a professional photographer take photos of our family.



Over the last few weeks, I've been reevaluating my goals and priorities. I'm already doing many of the things above faithfully, while I need to improve in other areas (like dusting our house). I'm hopeful that I'll accomplish all of these things this year, but we'll see what happens...

No comments: