Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bottled Up

Our baby girl is growing up! Last night I packed up all of Savannah's bottles, as well as the bottle sterilizer and bottle warmer.

In December, Savannah started drinking sippy cups during the day and continued taking her bottles at night.

However, over the last couple weeks, Savannah has weaned herself off of her nighttime bottles. She must be eating enough solid food at dinner because she hasn't been interested in drinking milk during the night.

As I packed up Savannah's bottles, I felt a bit nostalgic thinking about Savannah as a newborn and how much she's grown over the last 11 months.

Perhaps in the next five years I'll miss the baby bottle stage. Right now, though, I don't miss cleaning, making, and warming up bottles. I am, however, enjoying more space on our kitchen counters! :-)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Just thought I would jot a note to let you know that I am checking in on your blog. There have been lots of milestones for you. It sounds like you had a wonderful time in Vegas. You will soon have a toddler. How about that! Love to you, Aunt Brenda