Thursday, September 18, 2008

Halfway There!

My Little Baby Bump at 20 Weeks


This week I'm halfway through my pregnancy. 20 weeks down...20 weeks to go until February 5. :-)

Now that I'm in my second trimester, I'm feeling really good most of the time. The queasiness is gone, and I have more energy now. Over the last couple weeks, I've had enough energy to walk around our neighborhood a couple times a week in addition to my weekly prenatal yoga class.

Yesterday Tal and I went to the OB for my 20-week check-up, and we received a good report. Both Savannah and I are doing well. My blood pressure, iron levels, and weight gain are normal. (I've gained 9 pounds so far.) Savannah's heartbeat was normal. She's grown up to my belly button, which is right on schedule for 20 weeks.

The doctor says that I should begin to feel Savannah moving inside me within the next few days. Some women tell me a baby's movement feels like butterflies fluttering or bugs crawling inside their belly. I'll let you know how Savannah feels inside me! :-)

No comments: