Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Over the weekend, Tal and I traveled to Myrtle Beach, SC where we celebrated Tal's mom's birthday. We stayed in a lovely 4-bedroom oceanfront condo with Barbara and Benny.

On Saturday and Sunday mornings, I watched the sunrise while I walked from our hotel to a nearby pier.



For Barbara's birthday, we ate dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, followed by hot Krispy Kreme donuts for dessert. The picture below shows all of us having a FREE (and delicious) breakfast at Spring House Restaurant. Because of Benny's business connections, the manager treated us to complimentary breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday.



Tal and Benny were in sports heaven over the weekend! On Saturday morning, they went golfing with one of Tal's former coworkers. In the afternoon, Tal and Benny watched N.C. State (Tal's alma mater) defeat East Carolina (Benny's alma mater) in overtime. They also watched the American team win the Ryder Cup for the first time since 1999.

While Tal and Benny were in sports heaven, Barbara and I had the best time shopping for bargain baby clothes at the Carter's and Osh Kosh outlet stores. It was a new and fun experience for me! Barbara educated me on the differences between bodysuits, onesies, and layettes. :-)

All of Savannah's clothes are adorable, but a couple of my favorites say, "Mommy's Little Sweetie" and "I'll Always Be Daddy's Little Girl." I can't wait to see how cute Savannah looks in her new clothes in the coming months! :-)


No comments: