Saturday, November 7, 2015

Tanners Orchard

During our stay in IL in October, the girls and I spent a beautiful fall day at Tanners Orchard with my mom, Duane, Mya, and my lifelong friend Sarah.

Sarah and I have been friends for 20 years and went to high school and college together:

I am grateful for Sarah and her friendship!

Savannah, Hadley, and Mya

Hadley (12 months) and Savannah (6.5)



Mya and Hadley

There were lots of apple varieties to sample..

...and buy:

Savannah enjoyed driving this combine:



Here is Hadley looking through the combine window:

Tanners had many play areas, including a school bus, ark, and fire engine:

Cousins Savannah and Mya

Sarah and Hadley on the slide:


The 3 pictures below are proof that I don't have a perfect life OR perfect children. When it was time to take the pics below, Savannah had reached her limit. She was tired and hungry and refused to smile:



No comments: