Hadley's due date is one week away! Whoohoo!
Tal and I have spent the last 9 months preparing for Hadley's arrival, and we're finally ready!
- Hadley's nursery is done.
- 3.5 months of sub plans/lesson plans are ready for maternity leave. (Friday is my last day of school until February 2!)
- The car seats are installed in both vehicles.
- Hadley's baby bottles, clothes, blankets, etc. are washed and put away.
- Our fridge and pantry are stocked with food.
- Our hospital bags are packed.
- Our house is neat and clean (as of today).
Tal and I have worked really hard to get ready for Hadley, and we're so relieved to have all of these important tasks taken care of before her birth.We're ready to meet Hadley any day now!