Saturday, July 19, 2014

Third Trimester!

I'm 27 weeks and officially in my third trimester! What an exciting milestone!

Aside from the possibility that I might have gestational diabetes, my pregnancy has been normal and uneventful. Everything has been great for me and Hadley.

Exhaustion is the most common pregnancy symptom that I have. I'm pretty much tired all the time, especially after working all day. I'm not able to do as much or work as fast as I used to pre-pregnancy. However, I try to do the best I can and sit down and rest when I need a break.

Also, dealing with the summer heat while pregnant has been somewhat challenging. I try to take care of myself, so I don't get overheated, dizzy, and faint. I dress cool, drink lots of water, and sit in front of a fan.

I'm praying that the rest of my pregnancy goes smoothly. It won't be long before Hadley joins our family!

No comments: