Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Big Girl Bedroom: Dresser

Do you remember this dresser that Tal and I bought from 
Goodwill for Savannah's bedroom in August 2012?

Tal used his palm sander to remove layers of paint:


Then, I primed and painted the dresser with 
several coats of Behr's Ultra Pure White:


Next, I added some silver drawer pulls...

...and put some pretty patterned paper inside:

Here's what Savannah's dresser looks like today:

I hung wall art from Homegoods along with a chevron frame 
from Michaels and a letter "E" for Savannah's middle name:

I love how all of the items tie in nicely 
with the pink, turquoise, yellow, and green color scheme!


Source List:
I Love You to the Moon and Back Wall Art (Homegoods)
Chevron Picture Frame (Michaels)
Letter "E" repainted (Marshalls)

Click here for Savannah's bedroom reveal, 
as well as links to all of the bedroom makeover posts and sources:

No comments: