Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine

Four years ago today, Tal and I brought Savannah 
home from the hospital on Valentine's Day:

Today I had fun attending Savannah's Valentine's Day 
party at her preschool:

Red party food:
punch, jello, apples, strawberries, cherry tomatoes, 
raspberries, watermelon:


Funny Face

Eating Jello

After eating, Savannah and her friends took 
turns passing out their Valentines:


Savannah passing out her Disney Princess Valentines

Savannah thanking another friend for the 
Valentine he gave her

Sign in Savannah's Classroom 


Savannah's seat on the carpet during Circle Time



After the party, Savannah and I ate a free heart-shaped 
chocolate doughnut at Krispy Kreme:

 Savannah loved watching the doughnuts getting 
glazed on the conveyor belt:

I loved spending the afternoon with my best girl!

No comments: