Monday, December 29, 2014

Damage Control

A couple nights ago, Tal and I heard a loud boom while we were watching TV. We were shocked to discover that our built-in grill (which was 15 years old) had collapsed. Perhaps the wood was rotten? Earlier today, someone from the local gas company came to our house, checked for gas leaks, and disconnected the gas line for safety reasons. This weekend we'll be cleaning up the mess, taking the trash to the dump, and repairing the broken deck railing. 

No comments: