Saturday, August 3, 2013

Home Gym: Royal Palm by Olympic

In January, Tal and I converted our rarely-used 
formal living room into a functional home gym...

...and then made a big mistake when we painted it bright green in March:

Earlier this week I painted our home gym Royal Palm by Olympic...and I love it!

The paint is a gorgeous greenish-blue color that's not too light or too dark...

...and inspires me to work-out!

Tal and I want our gym to make a good first impression since it's one of 
first rooms that guests see when they enter our home:

Our goal is to keep our gym simple and uncluttered but decorate it with coordinating paint, 
curtains, and artwork, so that it flows with the rest of our home:

The inspiration for the gym's color scheme came 
from this fabric (Waverly's Groovy Grille Confetti)...

...which I'll be using to make some no-sew curtains for the gym:

The curtains will add some color and pattern to the gym, 
as well as coordinate beautifully with our whole-house color scheme:






No comments: