Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Cheer

On December 29, Tal and I hosted a Christmas party 
for our friends in our church choir and Sunday School class: 


Tal cooked a yummy low country boil in a large pot in our garage: 

Sausage and Potatoes

Corn-on-the-Cob

Shrimp

Red Beans and Rice

Variety of Chips and Dips

It was a wonderful evening filled with good food and fellowship:


For decorations, I selected a festive red, white, and green 
"Be Merry" theme with coordinating stripes and polka dots:

I filled hurricanes with fake snow and ornaments:





I dressed up the glassware with red ribbon:

On the table, I spread an artificial snow blanket 
and scattered leftover ornaments:


Candy Canes and Mints

Savannah did a great job stringing the banner together 
with white ribbon:

I tied clusters of ornaments with red bows and 
hung them from the chandelier:

Joy napkins, plates, and water bottles tied in the "Be Merry" theme:


Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!

No comments: