Friday, January 6, 2012

Memory Game

Tal and I (and Grandma Barbara, too) often marvel at Savannah's memory, especially when it comes to places and directions:
"Go that way to church."
"That's Luke's house." 
"Mommy's school is that way."
"My school is this way."
"There's Taco Bell!"
"That's where Grandma gets her coffee." (pointing at every Dunkin Donuts place she sees)
"That's Grandma's bank." (pointing at every First Citizens bank)
"Mommy, is that your bank?" (pointing whenever she sees our bank)
"Look! There's Bojangle's."
"I wanna hamburger from McDonald's."
"Look! That's where Daddy got Cheetos for me." (We only stopped at that store ONE time, but Savannah still remembers.)
"Look! Mall over there."


Perhaps all 2 year olds remember such details with accuracy, but Tal and I often look at each other, shake our heads, and say, "How does Savannah know or remember that?!"

No comments: