Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2 1/2 Years Old!

I am 2 1/2 years old!

I LOVE sweet tea (and helping Daddy make it).

I sleep in a toddler bed.

I am potty trained.

I still love my pacifier!

I wear 3T clothes and size 8 shoes.

I can count to 10.

I can say the letters of the alphabet.

I know my colors.

I can say my name, as well as:
Mommy and Daddy's first names,
the names of my teachers (Carmen, Ashley, Madison...)
friends (Ailey, Beth, Kenzie, Luke...)
classmates (Adler, Meesha, Penny...)
Grandma
Granddaddy
Gran Gran
Uncle Benny
Aunt EJ
Aunt Renee
Uncle Kenny
Bubby 

I like to squirt water on rocks and dirt.

I LOVE to play outside,
especially on the slides and swings and in the sandbox.

I can put on my shoes, underwear, and shorts by myself.
I need a little help putting on my shirt.

I like to skip. 

I like to take showers.

Below are a few more of my favorite things:
coloring
reading
dancing
listening to music
riding in the car
going to church
snuggling with Mommy and Daddy
riding the carousel and choo-choo train at the mall
playing with Mommy or Daddy's phone
riding in my stroller
playing in my kitchen
going to Grandma's house
eating ice
water bottles (I don't drink out of sippy cups anymore.)
McDonald's
toothpaste
my electric toothbrush
stickers
band-aids
chocolate
cake
pizza
cereal
chocolate milk
juice
ranch dressing
ketchup
Thomas the Train
Dora
princesses

No comments: