Thursday, July 26, 2018

Summer Vacation 2018: Part 7 (Wrightsville Beach)

The girls and I spent four days at Wrightsville Beach with Grandma Judy and Miss Mary. During our stay at Wrightsville Beach, it rained most mornings. However, the skies cleared in the afternoons, and each day we were able to enjoy several hours in the sun with mild summer temps in the 80's.

Savannah and Hadley enjoyed playing in the sand, while my mom and I sat in our beach chairs and watched the ocean waves.  Each day we went back-and-forth between playing in sand, dipping our hands and feet in the ocean, and swimming in the hotel pool. It was a beautiful and relaxing trip!









































































Savannah wrote her name in name in the same and included this message: "I love you Hadley and you love me."

No comments: