Sunday, July 15, 2018

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from this week.

On Sunday afternoon, the girls played in the mall play area:

At the mall, we also visited a few stores, including PB Kids, where Hadley sat in the tent...

...and Claire's where Savannah used her chore money to buy a couple things:

Savannah finished chapter book #22:

Chapter Book #23

Chapter Book #24

Hadley's hair is long enough for braids!

Hadley loved putting make-up on my face:

After

The girls sat on the lawn mowers at Home Depot:

On Saturday, the girls and I had a girls day, while Tal went golfing. We went to the public library in our neighborhood, where we returned and checked-out books, as well as went to storytime:

On Saturday afternoon, I took the girls and their friend Liza to play at the park in our neighborhood. Here's Liza on the zipline:

Savannah on the zipline:

Hadley did a great job pumping her legs on the swings:

On Sunday morning, Savannah and Hadley made waffles for breakfast:

Over the last 8 weeks, Tal and I have doing Optavia to help us lose weight. So far, I've lost 25 lbs, and Tal has lost 30 lbs. Last week, I went to Aldi and found these salmon burgers (which are Optavia-approved):

I ate two salmon burgers on top of my salad for a couple dinners last week:


No comments: