Monday, February 17, 2020

Upstairs Gallery Wall

Last week I updated the gallery wall in our upstairs hallway between Hadley's bedroom and the guest bedroom. I reused 12 white gallery frames from Ikea and Michaels. All of the photos are size 8x10 because I prefer oversized frames and photos.

I made templates out of craft paper, hung them with painter's tape, and then rearranged them until I had a balanced display. Then, I used a level and Command velcro strips to hang the pictures and avoid damaging the wall with a dozen nail holes. When I was ready to hang the pictures, I started with the middle bottom picture and then hung the other two pictures on the bottom row before I moved to the next row. 

I'm glad to have some updated sister photos hanging in our upstairs hallway!



Planning

Framing


No comments: