Thursday, September 13, 2018

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from this week.

Savannah finished chapter book #36!

School was cancelled today and tomorrow due to Hurricane Florence. We've prepped for the storm and have food, water, gas, and cash. Since we probably won't feel the effects from the storm until Friday afternoon, the girls and I decided to get out of the house today (since we'll be housebound this weekend) and go to the mall. We enjoyed playing in the play area, visiting a few stores, and eating lunch at Chick-fil-a: 

Playing at the mall

Below is a pic of me on the day I started Optavia in May 2018. Over the last 16 weeks, I've lost 45 lbs and 17 inches and dropped three sizes. Since my second month on the program, I've lost 10 lbs. each month. I'm still on track to reach my 75-lb weight loss goal by the end of 2018. I'm making slow and steady progress!

No comments: