Saturday, October 3, 2020

Parade of Homes

Over 200 new homes in our area are open for public viewing during the last weekend in September and the first two weekends in October. Over the last two weekends, Hadley and I toured 10 homes on the Parade of Homes. The Parade is one of my favorite (and free!) annual events. Below are some of my favorite features from this year's Parade of Homes. 

One of the model homes we toured was named "The Hadley."

Shiplap Vent Hood

Shower Room

Light Flooring

Pretty Staircase

Pretty Brass Hardware



Hadley loved the hidden door that connected the master closet to the laundry room.

Wall-Mounted Bathroom Vanity

When Tal and I renovate our kitchen, I would love to include a mudroom area with closed storage and shoe baskets.


Wall Treatment

Hadley is hiding in the master closet. Do you see her?

Impressive Master Bathroom with Two Showers


No comments: