Friday, December 28, 2018

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from this week.

The girls and I are enjoying a staycation this week. On Wednesday, we ran errands and then ate lunch and played at Chick-fil-a:

On Thursday, the girls painted at the kitchen table:


 Then, they painted their fingernails and toenails: 


For lunch on Thursday, we ate at PDQ. Our lunch was free...thanks to a $20 gift card from one of my students: 

After eating lunch at PDQ, we returned our books to the public library...

...and checked out some new library books to read:

After visiting the library, the girls and I enjoyed swimming at the Y in our neighborhood:

On Friday, the girls and I had a McDonald's playdate with our friends Amanda and Tyson. Hadley asked me to take a picture of her wearing her new outfit from Grandma Barbara: 

After having lunch with Amanda and Tyson, the girls and I made crafts with Perler beads: 

We put beads on a pegboard...

...and then fused the beads together with a hot iron and tracing paper:

my star

Hadley's heart

My flower


Savannah's dolphin


Savannah's dog 

Savannah's heart

Savannah's car

While the girls and I were making Perler bead crafts, Savannah's neighborhood friends Liza and Sky came over and made crafts with us for a couple hours:


 In all, we made about 20 Perler bead creations in one afternoon. Below are some of Liza and Sky's creations.







No comments: