Saturday, December 14, 2019

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from last week.

Tal and I simplified our indoor holiday decor this year. We decorated the mantel and tree in our living room, as well as put up an undecorated tree in our upstairs loft area.

On Wednesday, Savannah and I enjoyed attending Hadley's holiday party at her preschool. Hadley's class sang three songs: Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and Let It Go. Then, the students passed out stocking stuffers and ate some holiday treats.

Tal and I had a day date recently. It was a blessing to spend the day together. We wrapped Christmas presents, toured a prospective middle school for Savannah, went out to lunch, and took a nap. 

Savannah and Hadley's Christmas presents



This week I registered Hadley for Kindergarten! In July 2020, she will start Kindergarten at my school. Earlier this week, Hadley got her Kindergarten health assessment, immunizations, vision test (shown below), and hearing test. Hadley weighed 46 lbs (80th percentile) and was 3 ft 8 in tall (83rd percentile).

Hadley: I'm having a tea party with my babies.

No comments: