Wednesday, December 25, 2019

2020 Photo Calendars

For Christmas gifts, I made Shutterfly photo calendars for our family, Gran, Grandma Barbara, and Grandma Judy. On PicMonkey, I uploaded some of my favorite photos from 2019 and then created the collages below for the calendar pages.



To make the calendars more meaningful, I personalized the pages for each family or individual. For instance, my mom's calendar includes pictures from her trips to NC, as well as pictures of her with Savannah and Hadley.


On the front cover of each calendar, I included the following quote:
"The best things in life are the people we love,
the places we've been,
and the memories we've made along the way."

Creating the photo calendars was a labor of love, and I hope they bring fond memories of our 2019 adventures!
Myrtle Beach, SC

Myrtle Beach, SC

 Pawleys Island, SC

Our 12th Wedding Anniversary

My Birthday

Grandma Barbara's Retirement

Sunflower Field

Outer Banks of NC

Outer Banks of NC

Jockey's Ridge

Outer Banks Lighthouses


The girls and I have visited all 7 lighthouses along the coast of NC!

Grandma's Girls

Sisterly Love

Family Photos

Cousinly Love


Illinois Road Trip

NC State Fair


No comments: