Saturday, January 30, 2021

Covid Chronicles: Part 19

 Below are some memories from our staycation during our Christmas break from school. 

When we stayed with Grandma Barbara at Christmas, my niece Harper got some press-on nails from Dollar General. Unfortunately, nail glue didn't come in the box, so Savannah taped the nails on Harper's fingers. Haha!

Savannah's Perler bead creations are so creative and complex!

Pineapples, gifts, cupcakes, Santa, and fish

Check out the 3D Christmas tree!

For Christmas, one of my students gave me a gift card to a local bookstore. The girls enjoyed picking out a new book to read at home.

While we were traveling, Hadley wrote sentences on her dry erase board:
"I love Mom. I love Dad. I love dogs. I love cats."

The girls built a blanket fort in our living room.



Playing Uno

Making s'mores in our fireplace on New Year's Eve


Painting at our kitchen table


No comments: