Sunday, May 1, 2022

Everyday Moments

 Random phone photos from everyday life.

I picked up PDQ lunch for Hadley and ate grilled chicken tenders with her in the cafeteria. She was so happy! (I also dropped off PDQ for lunch at Savannah's middle school because parents are not allowed to eat lunch with students.)

Savannah and I had a girls day and picked up Crumbl Cookie while Hadley stayed at Grandma Barbara's house during track-out. 

Hadley completed her homework in my library after school.

Savannah recently put together two puzzles with 300 pieces each. 


While I was doing our online grocery pick up order, Hadley wrote down her grocery list in her notebook. She wrote down veggie straws, ice coffees, tuna, Pringles, pineapple, and A1 sauce.

The girls looked comfy while they watched a movie in our master bedroom.

Savannah has made the A-B honor roll the first three quarters of 7th grade! Savannah received a certificate at the award celebration.

Hadley and I hiked down to Falls Lake.

Sisters


No comments: