Saturday, November 13, 2021

Everyday Moments

 Random phone photos from everyday life.

Hadley put her hair in pigtails!

Savannah created these complex Perler bead creations.

We played and hiked at Main Street Park.


I snapped a photo of Hadley's writing on display in the school hallway.
"I went to school yesterday with my friends. First, I arrived at school and unpacked my backpack. Next, I worked on my journal. Last, I ate lunch."

Hadley lost tooth #4! All four teeth she has lost have been bottom teeth. The tooth fairy left $5 under Hadley's pillow.

Tal texted me this pic of Hadley napping on the couch. Hadley had a cold and stayed home from school with Tal.

A perfect fall day in NC. Sunny, Carolina blue skies, and 70 degrees.

After months of practice, Hadley can cross the monkey bars without stopping or dropping!

Hadley made cookie bars with devil's food cake and white chocolate chips.

Savannah made the A/B honor roll for 1st quarter!

This weekend the girls and I decorated the inside of our house for Christmas.



No comments: