Thursday, August 16, 2018

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks.

Savannah finished chapter book #27!

Chapter Book #28

Chapter Book #29

Tal and I took the girls to Krispy Kreme for an after dinner snack:

The girls enjoyed watching the donuts go through the hot glazing machine:

Last week Hadley had her second dentist appointment.She sat on my lap and did a good job opening her mouth, so the dentist could count and brush her teeth. (When Hadley went to the dentist six months ago, she refused to open her mouth for the dentist): 

Hadley received two tokens for her good behavior...

...and got two balls from the treasure tower:

When the girls played at Uncle Benny and Aunt EJ's house last weekend, Hadley dressed up as Minnie Mouse: 

Unfortunately, Savannah and I don't have the same lunch times this year. However, I still eat lunch with her in the cafeteria when I have a workday once a month. On Tuesday, I had a workday, so I had picked up chicken tenders, fries, and sweet tea from PDQ for Savannah and enjoyed eating lunch with her in the cafeteria; 

Savannah was excited to pick out new glasses today! Over the last year, Savannah's eyesight has worsened a little bit, and she has had trouble seeing in her classroom.  In the past, Savannah has worn metal frames with nose pads. This time Savannah wanted plastic frames...AND she was adamant about getting blue frames. Her new frames are brown on the front and turquoise on the inside and sides. Savannah loves them!

I'm about halfway to my weight loss goal! Over the last 12 weeks, I've lost 36 lbs. To celebrate my success, I bought myself two inexpensive dresses for school...that are two sizes smaller!

If I continue to lose an average of 2 lbs. a week over the next 18 weeks, then I will reach my weight loss goal of 70-75 lbs by the end of 2018. When I meet my goal, I will be in a healthy weight range for a 5'6" woman:

No comments: