Saturday, May 26, 2018

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks.

On May 10, Tal and his brother Benny enjoyed going to the Blackberry Smoke concert:

To celebrate Mother's Day, our family ate lunch at Texas Roadhouse. At the restaurant, a balloon artist made this mermaid for Hadley:

On Mother's Day, our family enjoyed eating frozen custard at Goodberry's:


One of my students and I share the same birthday (May 18). On our birthday, she and her mom brought me a Krispy Kreme Donut, which was a sweet surprise:

 Savannah finished chapter book #18! 

 Mother's Day Artwork from Hadley

Hadley painted this masterpiece for my birthday:

Savannah made this clay pot in art class:

On Friday night, the girls and I had a girls night, while Tal went golfing. The girls requested to eat dinner and play at Burger King:

No comments: