Sunday, March 4, 2018

Birthday Date

On February 15, Savannah and I had a mother-daughter date to celebrate Savannah's 9th birthday. Since Savannah was the birthday girl, I let her plan all of our afternoon activities. First, we ate lunch at Mod Pizza, where we chose the toppings for our personalized pizzas:


Savannah made a meat-lovers pizza, while I got a pizza with chicken, bacon, and ham that was topped with 5 types of cheese and drizzled with garlic and pesto. Both pizzas were delicious!


After lunch, Savannah and I got pedicures at a spa in our neighborhood. We only get pedicures 1-2 times a year, so getting our feet pampered is such a luxury!


Then, Savannah and I went shopping at Target and Kohl's, where Savannah used $40 in birthday gift cards to buy a shirt, the game Wet Head, slime, and two books. When I asked Savannah what she liked best about her birthday date, she said, "Everything!"


Savannah and Hadley played Wet Head on our screened porch:

The girls snuggled with Tal when he got home from work!

No comments: