Sunday, February 11, 2018

Savannah's 9th Birthday Interview

Savannah is another year older, and below are some of my favorite photos of her from the past year. I interviewed Savannah for her 9th birthday and below is what she said:


Today is February 12, 2018. 

I am 9 years old!

I have long strawberry blonde hair that goes past the middle of my back. 

I have freckles. 

I have blue eyes.

I wear glasses.

My nicknames are Savannah Banana, Pumpkin, and Banna Banna.

I am pretty, friendly, and cooperative.

I want to be a teacher or singer when I grow up. 

Some of my favorite things to do are sing, dance, play with my friends, be creative, and do gymnastics. 

My favorite thing to do with my family is go out to eat.

My favorite shows are Fuller House and Power Rangers.

My best friends are Liza, Sky, and Clarke. 

I help Mommy and Daddy by doing my laundry.

I like to learn about reading, math, and science.

It makes me sad when I get in trouble.

One thing I do really well is math.

My favorite things to do outside are play teacher, get in the pool, ride my bike, and jump on Liza's trampoline.

My favorite food is sub sandwiches.

My favorite colors are all of them...except black.

My favorite cereals are Lucky Charms and Cocoa Puffs.

My favorite places to go are Tumble Gym, school, library, and out to eat. 

My favorite restaurants are McDonald's, Chick-fil-a, Subway, and Jersey Mike's.

Some of my favorite things about school are seeing my friends, getting to learn, getting books from Mommy's library, eating lunch with Mommy, and having specials with Mommy.

Some of my favorite things to do with Mommy are go to the library, do homework, and go swimming. 

One thing I love to do with Daddy is watch my shows.

One thing I love to do with Hadley is go swimming.

One thing I love to do with Grandma Barbara is go out in Uncle Benny's boat.

One thing I love to do with Grandma Judy is go to Wrightsville Beach.

No comments: