Sunday, November 19, 2017

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks.

Every month or so, Hadley and I take my car through the car wash while Savannah is at gymnastics. This week Hadley helped me vacuum the crumbs on the floor:

Then, she helped me wipe down the interior:

Savannah made a ballerina in art class:

I discovered that Target has a line of Hadley furniture:

This week I simplified my life by unsubscribing from blogs and businesses that I don't want to receive emails from anymore:

Our school Book Fair surpassed our goal and sold $20,334 in books and merchandise over the last 2.5 weeks. With our $4,000 profit, I bought 200 new library books (pictured below). We also used $770 to give away 88 books from the Book Fair to needy students at our school:

On Friday night, Grandma Barbara and cousin Harper ate dinner with us at Waffle House:

After the Christmas Parade on Saturday, Grandma Barbara and Savannah went shopping at Hobby Lobby, while I took Hadley and Harper to play at McDonald's for an hour. Harper used my phone to take this picture of Hadley:

For our meals this week, I cooked pizza goulash, sloppy joes, and potato soup:

Pizza goulash is one of our family's favorite meals:

Today our family put up our Christmas trees and decorated our house for Christmas:


The Christmas lights look beautiful at night: 

Every 4-6 weeks (or more often if needed), I have a spa hour at home. I color my hair, whiten my teeth, paint my toenails, do a face mask, etc. This afternoon Hadley asked me to paint her nails and toenails while I painted mine:


No comments: