Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks.

While I was in VA last weekend, Tal took Savannah and Hadley to the mall, where they played in the play area, ate dinner in the food court, and looked around in a few stores. At Claire's, Hadley loaded up her arms with purses and put on glasses (like Savannah):

While Tal and Savannah went golfing last weekend, Hadley and I ate dinner and played at McDonald's:

On Tuesday, I had a workday, which means a sub taught my 6 classes while I did some library work in my office. During my planning period, I picked up lunch for me and Savannah. I had a $10 gift card from PDQ, so we enjoyed eating chicken tenders and fries in the school cafeteria. 

On my workday, I spent a couple hours making this growth mindset bulletin board. To save time, I printed the letters and mindset statements from Teachers Pay Teachers: 

Savannah was ecstatic when she discovered a new tooth poked through her gums:

Hadley made this beautiful handprint art at her babysitter's house.
I'm putting Hadley's art in her memory box:

Beautiful finger painting by Hadley:

A few weeks ago, Hadley and I checked out some Rookie Toddler books from the public library in our neighborhood. We loved the series so much that I requested some additional titles from the series. Our library has about 35 other Rookie Toddler titles that we can check-out later :

These books do a great job of helping Hadley learn colors, animals, counting, and opposites. Hadley, who will turn 3 on October 10, knows her colors, as well as can count to 10 and recognize common animals and their sounds. 

No comments: