Monday, April 10, 2017

Everyday Moments

Life...unedited. 
These random iPhone photos are dark, blurry, and untouched,
but they capture everyday moments from the last couple weeks.

Last Friday, Grandma Judy (my mom) drove 13.5 hours from IL to NC


Savannah fell asleep while she waited for Grandma Judy to arrive:



After Savannah woke up, the girls waited on our front steps until they saw Grandma Judy's car come up our street:


After we helped Grandma Judy unload her car, our family ate dinner at Golden Corral:


Hadley and Savannah loved riding on Tal's back and pretending he was a camel:


On Saturday morning, some loud noises woke me up. When I got to Savannah's bedroom, I discovered that Hadley was taking off all of the Savannah's books from her bookshelves and throwing them on the floor:


On Sunday morning, Grandma Judy took Savannah and Hadley to church:

Hadley looked cool in her sunglasses: 

Savannah's hair looked beautiful after Grandma Judy braided it:

Last night the girls and I took Grandma Judy to Krispy Kreme:

The hot glazed donuts and mint chocolate donuts were delicious!

 Over the last three months, I've been buying and saving magazines to read on our trip to Australia and New Zealand this spring. I'm looking forward to having hours and hours of free time to read in the airport and on the plane!

No comments: