Friday, April 21, 2017

Australia and New Zealand Trip: Part 12 (Auckland Harbor Cruise)

On Tuesday, April 18, Tal and I took a 1.5 hour cruise through the Auckland Harbor on the Fullers Wanderer: 


Tal and I arrived three hours early for our cruise in order to get a good parking spot in downtown Auckland. While we waited for our afternoon cruise, Tal and I walked by the waterfront, had lunch at Burger Boy, and ate ice cream at Melt:













"New Zealand has the 4th largest marine fishery in the world:"

Along the Auckland waterfront, Tal and I spotted The Crab Shack restaurant...which Tal thought was pretty cool since his favorite restaurant at home is called The Crab Shack:

At 1:30, Tal and I hopped on the cruise. From the boat, we saw some pretty views of the Harbor Bridge, the Auckland skyline, the historic naval base, Bean Rock Lighthouse, and Rangitoto Island:

Auckland Skyline

Harbor Bridge

Tal and I thought it was funny that bungy jumping was allowed from the Harbor Bridge:

Bean Rock Lighthouse



No comments: